August 19, 2010

MAKING MUFFINS

hola! as you can see on my previous post, I made some muffins. yes, I made them! wohoo. So last Tuesday, Angie came to my house and we made some muffins.
There are 18totals, and when I brought 8 of them to school yesterday, my friends said the taste is really good. hoho I'm glad if you guys like them.

so for you guys who also wanna try making muffins,
Here are the ingredients :
-4eggs
-muffin flour (?)
-550g water
-250g vegetable oil
-chocolate balls or roasted almond for the toppings

and here are the six(easy) steps : 

mix all the ingredients together
mix them well. 2mins highspeed, then 3mins lowspeed
then pour the mixture in cups. 3spoon each
add some choco balls into the cups for the toppings
oven them for about 22 minutes

and voilla! your muffins are ready. enjoy eating!

1 comment:

  1. wkwkwwk awas beracun muffinnya :P
    kalo ga beracun bagi" dong hwhwhw

    ReplyDelete